Original art flows throughout the mansion but the biggest collection is in The Grand Bohemian Gallery. Exhibitions and artist receptions showcase paintings, sculpture, glass art, ceramics and jewelry, all available for purchase. With over 400 works of art by local, regional and internationally recognized artists, it is a true celebration of the artistic spirit.
- Over 400 works by internationally & locally renowned artists
- Specializing in contemporary painting, art glass, ceramics, jewelry & sculpture
- Artist receptions
Amidst the fuchsia azaleas and the Lalique crystal flowers, sounds of Savannah soul and low country blues bloom. Be romanced by our classical grand Bösendorfer piano or swing and sway to the gypsy jazz that emanates from Casimir’s Lounge. Let our music lull you into a sense of security and seduction as America’s Hostess City, Savannah welcomes you with her open arms. Join us as we compose luxury.
Spared by Sherman
Step back in time with The Kessler Collection’s “Days of Dixie” Extraordinary Experience at Mansion on Forsyth Park. Embark on a journey of Savannah’s past and charismatic role in The Civil War with a two hour guided Savannah historical tour and tickets to Fort Pulaski on Tybee Island. Additional amenities include:
- Copy of Civil War reading material
- Two signature Chatham Artillery Punches or other signature cocktails in Casimir’s Lounge
- Innovative dinner in the award-winning 700 Drayton Restaurant for two
- Delectable hand-packed picnic lunch to enjoy in Forsyth Park or other square of choice
Relax. Unwind. Treat yourself to a muscle melting aromatherapy massage, refreshing facial or any number of special treatments you’ll find at the Poseidon Spa. If a workout is what you’re after, our sleek cardio fitness center is available around the clock.
- Massage therapy
- Rejuvenating facials
- Soothing body, hand & foot treatments
- Manicures & pedicures
- Spa packages
- Cardio fitness facility, outdoor relaxation pool and steam showers