Hollister - Unique Lifestyle Brands
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading specialty retailer holding three unique lifestyle brands: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, and Hollister Co.
Based in New Albany, Ohio, the company operates retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
At Abercrombie & Fitch, we approach each day with an inclusive mindset and embrace all backgrounds, cultures, perspectives and thinking styles. We value what makes each of our customers, associates, shareholders, communities and business partners unique. We leverage these differences to fuel our culture and strengthen our brands.
Did you know...
• Over 40% of our company’s Vice Presidents and 75% of our Executive Vice Presidents are female
• Over 50% of our store associates self-identify as people of color
• Our Diversity & Inclusion Training Program is required for all Home Office, Distribution Center and Store Management associates
• One third of our Board of Directors are female
• A&F has received a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index every year since 2006, showing we are committed to being one of the best places to work for LGBT employees
• We’ve partnered with the National Society of High School Scholars since 2008, awarding more than 100 scholarships totaling over $110,000 to students that are champions of diversity